Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Keep Swimming Just Keep Swimming

~ So it's been almost 3 months now. When it first happened I thought " I will never get over this and it will never get easier" And surprisingly... it has! I watched Finding Nemo with the kids the other day and Dory was saying " Just keep swimming just keep swimming" And I have and I've moved forward. There are days when it still hurts and I still wonder what happened and how it could have happened. But I have kept putting one foot in front of the other and I'm doing great! My little side business has really started to kick off! I'm so proud of myself. I've met some awesome new friends in the last couple months to add to the already amazing ones I have! My new friend Tera has been awesome with her inspiring words to me! She reminds me that there is no such thing as trying, you either do or you don't! She reminds me that all that matters is me and my "team" now and no one that is a jerk to me deserves to be part of it! She said something that stuck with me the other day when I was having a crappy day she said " There is no such thing as a bad day. Some are just better than others." And I keep reminding myself that. What happened to me completely blind sided me and wasn't fair at all. But life is moving on and things are definitely greener on my side! For now, here are some pictures of my team!! Loves & hugs!















No comments:

Post a Comment