Sunday, April 18, 2010

Little Time Away...


So this weekend was so fabulous to just get away for a minute. Kayden, Boo & I went down to St. George to visit my awesome friends Cody & Brittney and had so much fun! We left Friday after work and came home today ( Sunday). So just a mini trip but it was fun! Saturday was full of adventure! First up was Albertson's! Who would have thought the grocery store could be such an adventure! First stop was the lady who told me my baby doesn't sweat and will cook from the inside out if I don't get sunscreen on her. Then the cashier whose life I had to save because she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. Then was the fat lady who tried to fight me in the parking lot for god only knows why, followed by the little old lady who wanted to remove Britt's gallbladder. Wow, Albertsons up here sucks!! lol It was funny though. Good laughs = good times! Then we swam most of the day and Brooklynn LOVED IT! She is a little fishy in her tutu swimsuit (Thanks Casee & Josh!) She was so mad when we got out! Kayd is still pretty hesitant about going out into the water but man those stairs are sure a blast to him! lol I posted some pictures of our fun time! But before I go, take a look at the awesome roommates I found living on my patio the night before we left. 11 yes 11 hives. They have been evicted!

On the drive home. So tired...
Frosty's are the best!!
Silly Boys

Jaydo & Kaydo
Stayin safe on those stairs!
Britt & Boo
Little Ballerina Troll


My UNWANTED roomies! I hate uninvited guests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment