Thursday, April 5, 2012

Losing It...




Ya know how sometimes you just lose it?? Yep, this is one of my times. I just got done laughing so hard I was crying and nearly pee'd my pants. And can you guess why? Because of how many people are trying to take my money. Awesomely funny right? Yeah not really. I FINALLY got that crazy woman out of my house last night and how completely ridiculous of me to possibly think that was the end of it. Oh no. Not only did she change the locks on MY house, she went and filed a $7500 lien on my property. Apparently you need zero proof of anything to file a lien on someone's property. You can just go straight down to the court house and do it. So, if someone's really pissed you off lately, no worries, just go lien their shit. On top of that, the attorney who didn't do ANYTHING at all regarding the sale of my house decided to file a $17,000 lien on my property for his work in the sale. Lol... awesome right? He did so much of nothing that we lost our negotiator and have to start at square 1. I keep thinking the end is in site of this cursed house but I keep being proven wrong. I literally am bone dry exhausted emotionally and mentally of dealing with this house. I can't figure out why the universe won't just clear this mess up and close this chapter. Everyone has problems, to that I am very well aware of, but in the last 2 years, I'm pretty sure I've visited hell and back.... TWICE! I just want some relief from this mess and people who planned to scam me, and succeeded. I never thought I'd be the victim of a real estate scam, but it turns out, that's exactly what I was. I never wronged anyone, or stole from anyone, my biggest fault was trusting someone. How funny that a little word like trust has impacted my life in so many ways because I gave it away so easily. I need prayers and happy thoughts because I'm ready to throw my hands up. And some point, there has to be an end right??
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment